StatCounter

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Artist at Sacre Coeur Concentrates On His Work - JohnBrody.com

Artist at Sacre Coeur Concentrates On His Work - JohnBrody.com - JohnBrody.blogspot.com

This gents intense focus caught my eye, but his subjects were interesting as well. It seemed he was a French speaking Aussie artist who was sketching two girls, one a Muslim girl with a strong British accent, the other had classic Swedish features but it seemed Spanish was her native language. They bounce between languages when talking to waiting friends and then to English which seemed to be their common ground – good for me, I’m sad to admit, because that’s all I speak. The scene was a mix worthy of a United Nations poster – A fun crowd too. I couldn’t get a photo of the whole group – a wall of people appeared between us when I stepped back far enough to get them all in a photo - JohnBrody.com