StatCounter

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Rain Gives Solitude to a Pont Neuf Stroller
John Brody Photography

A Little Rain Gives Solitude To A Stroller - At Pont Neuf Bridge, an area usually swarming with people, on the Banks of the River Seine in Paris, France - JohnBrody.com - JohnBrody.blogspot.com

A Little Rain Gives Solitude To A Stroller - At Pont Neuf Bridge, an area usually swarming with people.

After snapping this photo, I went over and talked to the gentleman for a few minutes. He told me that he preferred to take his walks in the rain because the crowds disappear and the air is rain washed and pleasant. He gave me his information and I sent him a copy of the image after I got home. The photo makes me want to go back again...

Photo in Paris, France by John Brody Photography. Hi-Resolution version at JohnBrody.com